Photobucket

Thursday, October 30, 2008

MST3K


I can't believe it! They re-released this awesome movie in May of this year. We just bought it on DVD for only $15.00. If anyone already know this then good for you...and why didn't you tell us?



Now let me explain. This is one of the funniest movies ever! Back in the day we watched this movie, quoted this movie and lived this movie. If you haven't seen it yet then you should, although the reaction I get from a lot of people is "it's dumb". Well its not, just give it a chance. If you still don't like it then watch it 10 more times. It's seriously awesome!

I found these pictures and thought it would be fun to share. This is one of the millions of times we all got together to watch it. Do you recognize these kids??


7 comments:

Unknown said...

My reaction: I got the blues so bad, uh huh.

Hollyween said...

Those pics are a blast from the past, dude.

And I've never seen that movie. Why in the crap was I not invited to those showings?! RUDE!
I forgive you though.

Chris Tittle said...

Wow...I need to buy that. That show changed my life made me a better, and even more cynical person. Thank you for letting us know that about this years little miracle.

Mariel said...

I have fague memories of you talking about that movie.....but I can't remember if I watched it with you! I must have been too drunk.

Tom Jake said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh My Gosh !!!
We should call this picture:
"THE 3000 CLUB".
You know in the 80's the popular "Breakfast club"...
I remember I watch you guys watching this show over and over, even though I was around the house cooking or doing something else... I remember laughing listening your guys comments and just laughs.
Good Memories, I love everyone.
You made our house a happy place.
Only one question: What 's up with Hickman trying to give Jesse a 'wet willy' with his tongue??? Was there a secret male crash between them two??? Ha!
MISS YOU ALL... LOVE Carla

Anonymous said...

Hey... I'm telling you!
I still have a hard time figuring things out! Ha-ha! So all the comments that I made looks like Tom made them- Well, it wasn't Tom, it was me!
But alt least you will know now that TOM, the waterman has his own little blog- Of course he was jealous of mine and is showing me that he can keep his better up dated and more interesting. You know me: I have a drive for competition. So watch out everyone... New post for my blog is on the way!

just dandee said...

Oh my gosh! Dan has got to see this. What a flash back. We LOVE that movie! And.. thank you for informing us of it's release! Merry Christmas to us!
What kind of "special signs" are those?
Oh and what is Hickman doing?