Photobucket

Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 Months


Cooper is two months!!

Well, he turned two months on the 3rd, which is the day I took the pictures. He's grown so much...already developing his own little personality. It's so amazing and I'm loving every minute, OK, not really every minute. There are A LOT of crazy and stressful minutes but, of course, I love both my kids like crazy.

Take a peek at my moms blog to see the three cute cousins all born within two months of each other. Such sweeties!

5 comments:

Hollyween said...

That baby of yours looks delish! Do you think he would mind if I took a bite?
Oh, and the Neil Diamond music in the background is making me all happy.

Thanks for that.

Mariel said...

You make some really cute little dudes! I am home now...let's plan a day next week to hang out. FOR SURE!

just dandee said...

So cute. I just love brothers.

amzingcarla.blogspot.com said...

Brotherly Love at Large !!!
Oh My gosh... They are so cute- Cooper is getting so big and so handsome! I love them both so much.
Can't wait to see them...and it will be soon (in 2 weeks).

Mariel said...

paula, whats going on with those gray bars across your blog? is that just my computer or has that been there? do you know what happened? tell me so i can try to fix it......