Photobucket

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories...

Remember these??...
Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

The Brann's said...

I remember you were so fun to hang out with in school. Our 9th grade seminary class was the funnest, and going to buy a wedding present for our teacher was a blast!!

Mariel said...

Oh, let's see...gym class, checking out the seniors and learning to spin the basketball on our fingers to make them think we were athletic.

Um...EFY...we were major magnets for the guys, right? At least we got pictures of lots of them in the backgrounds!

Sleeping at your house all the time, toilet papering people, putting signs on cars that said "Honk if your gay, I am."

A major cake fight in your kitchen and your mom didn't even care.

Making out with all my boyfriends that my mom couldn't know about at your house.

Our senior party, taking caffeine pills that must have been laced with acid!

Taking hot pictures of ourselves, kicking over garbage cans, going to Fresh Country, Kwint's cabin, pretending to kiss, New Years Eve in Salt Lake doing leap frog across the crosswalks and riding in shopping carts.

Laughing my freaking head off until I peed my pants...pretty much all the time.

Good memories.