Photobucket

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hey...remember me?

I decided it was probably time to update my blog. I hope my wonderful blog friends haven't totally forgotten about me and will be back to visit.
Here are some of the things we've been up to...

We went to to Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point.

Fun times at the park.

Wrestling the puppy.
We have done a lot of other fun things, unfortunatley I don't have pictures to show.

We got together with some good friends which was a lot of fun. We hope to do it again soon. Thanks Dan and Deanne for hosting.

Jesse went to Washington D.C. and visited someone he calls Hickman. I hear he is in love with Jesse. Like madly in love. Whoa!

We had a fun Cinco de Mayo celebration at Jesse's parents. They always have the cutest parties. And Jaxson can't get enough of grandpa. Jaxson just hears his voice and he's jumping out of my arms or running down the driveway to see him. It is the cutest thing.

Thanks for coming back. I won't take 2 months to post next time I swear.

8 comments:

kelli said...

It was fun to see you guys at Dan's house, your little boy is a doll. We will have to try Thanksgiving point, it looks really pretty. We don't make it up that far very often. That is so funny that Jesse went to visit his boyfriend, i mean friend.

Chris Tittle said...

Hickman always says that he loves you, but it is all talk. He is trying to get you in the sack. Then he rips your heart out and serves it to Dick Cheney for breakfast (it is the only way he stays alive). I have never been the same since that labor day weekend....

Anonymous said...

Hey Paula! I'm glad you finally updated your blog. Sorry I kept bugging you about it. Those are great pictures!

Mariel said...

I have always wanted to go to the tulip festival! I don't think I could PAY Dan to go with me. Maybe, if it was my birthday or something. But, am I crazy or do I not see ANY tulips...or anything that even looks ALIVE in your pictures of the tulip festival??

I'm glad you finally updated your blog. You almost lost me as a blog friend!! Just kidding. I didn't think it had been that long since I've seen Jaxson but, he's so big!

Hope you're feeling better! I need you to come back to the gym with me...

The Brann's said...

Your little boy is SO adorable. Love the slide pics!!

just dandee said...

Tulip Festival?? Uhh... where are the tulips? Well, it still looks like a georgeous place to visit. Tell Jesse he rocks for being willing to go. YOur very welcome for hosting. It was so much fun to see everyone together. Lets do it more often-eh? And because Jaxson has the cutest smile ever... we will still be your blogging friend.

Daniellaaaaah! said...

I hate you.




haha just kidding. Those pictures of Jaxson on the slide are super cute. I don't have anything else to say, really. My mind is still all over the place. I think its a sign that I'm supposed to marry Kyle Korver. I mean, what are the chances that I serve him twice!? (yeah yeah, maybe he comes in and eats a happy sumo all the time...bust still!)

Unknown said...

I don't know why people post cracks about me on the blogosphere and don't inform me about them. Honestly, your comments have been sitting out there for over a week and I'm just barely getting wind of them.

For the record, I do love Jesse. It's a pure love and I'd appreciate it if you people wouldn't cheapen it.