Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Uncle Jesse

My family is really into full house, we have been for years and we've seen every episode at least twice. We are all a character. I am Becky (Jesse Kastopolis' wife), when I married Jesse we all thought it was so funny I was marrying unlce Jesse. Andrea is DJ, Danielle is Stephanie and little baby Michael is Michelle. Ha Ha, that is still funny. There is more but because I have no time to think and Jaxson is trying to chew on wires I won't list them all. Anyways, I found this video and decided it is a must see. It's the song Jesse wrote for Becky...so romantic. But really it's just hilarious, I think my family will really enjoy seeing it.....again.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4dOxObAQqw&feature=related

7 comments:

kelli said...

Wow! What can I say about that video! I am a little at lost for words. It is a video for the mystery science theater guys to critique.
Anyway, Jesse, Trent is devastated that you don't think it is going to work out between the two of you! I had to laugh when I read your comment!

Daniellaaaaah! said...

hahaha, amazing. John Stamos...oh so hot. It sucks that I'm the most annoying full house character. At least I'm not Michelle though. Haha, sucker (Michael)! Welp, I'll end this comment by saying Put a rose on your nose.

Hollyween said...

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. It was just far too painful. There's a blog that I read of a gal who is totally obsessed with John Stamos and she has a picture of his mentally retarted bellybutton on his blog. Her name is Lenore on my link list. Scroll down a ways and I'm sure you'll find it. Anyway, I took one look at that bellybutton and I knew it was over for me and John Stamos.

just dandee said...

Amazing that your Jesse looks an awful lot like that Jesse. Anyway, we'd love to see you guys again sometime soon. Call us when your available. At least we have the blogging world to keep us all in touch.

amzingcarla.blogspot.com said...

I'm feeling totally left out of the full house craze ...hahahaha ! Maybe I'll be Danny's NEW wife.... hahahaha!!! Too funny !
I have to admit that Stamos is hotternow than back on the FullHouse Days... Is the an insinuation that Michael has a 'split' personality???? HAhahaha!!!!

Bruces said...

Guess the video has been removed...dang-it! You all missed out on something incredibly awesome.

Mariel said...

That's funny! I used to think Jesse was so hot when I was younger. Not your husband...well, he's hot too...but, I mean the Full House Jesse.